- #maddow 26RETWEETS
- #Maddow 22RETWEETS
- #job 22RETWEETS
Party Animals NEW YORK most check-ins to bars718CHECK-INS
Which office checks into the most bars? Which office uses the most naughty words on Twitter? Check out the World Champions
Mary Butler NEW YORK51CHECK-INS
WORLD CHAMPIONS These coveted interoffice awards turn tweeting and checking-in into a competitive sport.
FITNESS FREAKS NEW YORK most check-ins to fitness centers208CHECK-INS
PARTY ANIMALS NEW YORK most check-ins to bars718CHECK-INS
CULTURE VULTURES NEW YORK most check-ins to galleries297CHECK-INS
BAR OF SOAP NEW YORK most naughty words tweeted91TWEETS
THE CHUCKLERS AUSTIN most LOLs tweeted43TWEETS
MARY BUTLER NEW YORK51CHECK-INS
BOBBY SABNANI SAN FRANCISCO39CHECK-INS
AARON CACALI AUSTIN37CHECK-INS
KATHRIN STIELER BERLIN36CHECK-INS
DEAN VOWLES SYDNEY34CHECK-INS
MARTIN ROJAS ATLANTA31CHECK-INS
COREY MICHAUD PORTLAND28CHECK-INS
AXEL NEUHAUS FRANKFURT23CHECK-INS
PAT BERRY CHICAGO18CHECK-INS
PRISCILA BEZERRA SAO PAULO14CHECK-INS
KENJI MIRASSOU SINGAPORE13CHECK-INS
RYAN ALDERMAN LONDON1CHECK-INS
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Program Manager to join our rapidly growing Delivery team.
A Program Director provides structure and overall vision on our projects. This individual is responsible for overseeing and directing multiple projects within a given client relationship. Within that role the director will be responsible for directing the activities of one or more project managers and senior project managers. They will interface heavily with client senior executives, marketing, technical, and product management to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer's business requirements. As a primary member of the account team, the Program Director is responsible for managing client relationships and project deliverables. In addition to the project responsibilities, this person will be a key member of the pre-sales team.
- Work with the pursuit team to complete RFP's project scoping, sizings and pricing estimates
- Direct the development and delivery of project vision
- Responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client expectations - Develop and maintain all project deliverables including project Charters, budgets, project plans, issues logs and change orders etc..
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
- Manage and control project scope and the change control process
- Assure that projects complete according to schedule and within budget.
- Manage the project financials including weekly resource hours and overall project budget
- Ensure that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved prior delivery to the client
- Act as the client point-of-contact for all project related issues
- At least 7-10 years experience managing multiple large, complex and cross functional projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- At least 7-10 years of leadership and/or management experience
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in managing project, departmental and enterprise risks related to projects, systems and business analysis
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
- Successful history of client contract including experience in setting and managing client expectations
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple project managers and/or senior project managers at one time.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Working knowledge of contract interpretation, negotiation, and management
- In addition, ideal candidates will have hands-on integrated marketing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven team-building skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
Do you share our passion? Apply to this position, or drop us a line to tell us about yourself.
Razorfish is a leading agency in a world that is increasingly digital. We hold offices in more than 20 locations globally, with over 2,000 individuals creating unheralded ways for brands to express themselves in a medium of constant change. We have a passion for the new, the unexpected, and the indispensable. We pride ourselves on solving the problems that no one else can, and creating consumer experiences that build businesses. If, like us, you’re driven to stay at the forefront of a world in flux, then right here is where you belong.
We're pioneers, constantly inventing the digital future. Picture a casual environment with a diverse group of top-notch talent working collaboratively and passionately to get things done and make our clients happy. If this sounds like your kind of job, then we'd like to hear from you.
This is for a full time opportunity.Go back Job Listings page