This is a weekly collection of the New York team's Foursquare check-ins. Razorfish on Foursquare
NEW YORK most check-ins to0CHECK-INS
Which office checks into the most bars? Which office uses the most naughty words on Twitter? Check out the World Champions
In CONVERGE: Transforming Business at the Intersection of Marketing and Technology, Bob Lord and Ray Velez, the CEO and CTO of Razorfish explain how to thrive in our age of disruption. They explain how the lines have blurred, why technology, media, and creativity are coming together, and how this shift is revolutionizing marketing and business strategy.
With in-depth looks at cloud computing, data- and API-enabled creativity, ubiquitous computing, omnichannel shopping experiences and more, Converge presents a roadmap that explains how to:
• Organize your company around the consumer by busting silos and applying the
principles of agile development across your business
• Leverage the power of the cloud for inexpensive easy-to-use solutions to marketing challenges
• Inspire cross-disciplinary thinking and collaborative action
• Create a religion around convergence, explaining how to tell the story, throughout the organization
• Adapt processes to keep up with and takeadvantage of rapid technological change
• Engage customers by creating your own media instead of interrupting them in someone else’s
• Bridge traditional and digital media interactions to offer customers real-time shopping experiences
A book by practitioners for practitioners, Converge is about rethinking business organizations for a new age and empowering your people to thrive in a brand new world where marketing, technology, creativity and media are now one and the same.
Back to the top