- #tcot 20RETWEETS
- #p2 15RETWEETS
- #BoycottIndiana 11RETWEETS
This is a weekly collection of the New York team's Foursquare check-ins. Razorfish on Foursquare
Bar of Soap NEW YORK most naughty words tweeted95TWEETS
Which office checks into the most bars? Which office uses the most naughty words on Twitter? Check out the World Champions
Motivated and inspired by what's next, Razorfish helps its clients navigate the unknown, drive change and transform business. One of the pioneers of marketing in the digital age, Razorfish has a unique blend of technology, creativity and media at its core. The agency’s world class capabilities in strategic consulting, experience design, brand building, technology platforms, data services, retail/commerce and media services enable transformational work for clients including Delta Air Lines, McDonald’s, Mercedes-Benz USA, Microsoft, Nike China, Unilever and Uniqlo.
Razorfish was founded in 1995. Today it’s led by Tom Adamski, Chief Executive Officer, Razorfish Global.
Razorfish is part of Publicis Groupe (Euronext: PUB), a holding company with $60 billion of media managed across the network.
Razorfish’s team of 3000+ experts span 25 regions, including Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States.
• Named a "Leader" by Gartner in their Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies in 2012, 2013 and 2014
• Listed by Forrester as a “Business Transformer” in their New Interactive Agency Landscape’ Report and leader in their Mobile Wave
• Named Global Agency of the Year 2014 by the Mobile Marketing Association
• Razorfish is the only digital transformation agency in LinkedIn's World's Most InDemand Employers 2013 and 2014