- #share14 17RETWEETS
- #Share14 12RETWEETS
- #NowPlaying 5RETWEETS
This is a weekly collection of the New York team's Foursquare check-ins. Razorfish on Foursquare
Bar of Soap NEW YORK most naughty words tweeted70TWEETS
Which office checks into the most bars? Which office uses the most naughty words on Twitter? Check out the World Champions
Motivated and inspired by what's next, Razorfish helps its clients navigate the unknown, drive change and transform business.
The agency's world class capabilities in strategic consulting, experience design, brand building, technology platforms, data services, retail/commerce and media services enable transformational work for clients including Delta Air Lines, McDonald's, Mercedes-Benz USA, Microsoft, Nike China, Unilever and Uniqlo.
Razorfish was founded in 1995. Today it’s led by Global CEO Pete Stein.
Razorfish is part of Publicis Groupe (Euronext: PUB), a holding company with $60 billion of media managed across the network.
We have 3,000 employees worldwide, making us one of the world’s largest interactive agencies.
US offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, New York, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle.
International hubs in Australia, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan and the U.K.
• The only digital agency to be on Advertising Age’s Agency A-List in both 2012 and 2013
• Listed by Forrester as a “Business Transformer” New Interactive Agency Landscape’ Report
• Listed by Forrester as a leader in their Mobile Wave
• Named a leader by Gartner in their Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies
• Razorfish is proud to be on LinkedIn's Most InDemand Employer List two years in a row (2013 and 2014)
Back to the top