- #tcot 29RETWEETS
- #p2 17RETWEETS
- #BoycottIndiana 10RETWEETS
This is a weekly collection of the New York team's Foursquare check-ins. Razorfish on Foursquare
Bar of Soap NEW YORK most naughty words tweeted98TWEETS
Which office checks into the most bars? Which office uses the most naughty words on Twitter? Check out the World Champions
Gone are the days when consumers elegantly flowed through the purchase funnel from awareness to consideration to purchase to loyalty (we’re curious whether customers ever actually complied with marketers’ carefully crafted funnels anyway).
Real customers bounce between buying phases regularly in their purchasing process. One minute they may appear ready to act, only to be influenced to another decision by a friend’s social media post or some compelling competitor video content. Or, they may have gone to a brick-and-mortar store with the intent to buy, only to find a better deal on their mobile device. We recognize that the lines between content and commerce have blurred, and are organized to serve the “consumer’s channel” — not predefined by mobile, desktop or in-store.
• Recognized as a “Strong Performer” in the Forrester Wave: Global Commerce Service Providers in February 2012.
• Our commerce practice has experienced 100 percent growth since 2010, and continues to expand.
• We are regular thought leaders in omnichannel marketing and ecommerce platforms.
• Established partnerships with best-in-class content and commerce technology providers including Adobe, Oracle and Hybris, along with leading cloud infrastructure companies Rackspace and Amazon.
Visit technologyplatforms.razorfish.com to find out more.Back to the top