- #RazorfishHalloween 20RETWEETS
- #tcot 19RETWEETS
- #Ebola 16RETWEETS
This is a weekly collection of the New York team's Foursquare check-ins. Razorfish on Foursquare
Bar of Soap NEW YORK most naughty words tweeted110TWEETS
Which office checks into the most bars? Which office uses the most naughty words on Twitter? Check out the World Champions
Today’s consumer expects seamless, multi-channel digital experiences across desktop, mobile, tablet and in-store. Not only do they want integrated engagement — they also expect high personalization, utility and instantaneous gratification relevant to their specific needs.
Razorfish has responded to these demands with multi-channel marketing programs that build business across the customer ecosystem through our converged creative, media, technology and strategy model.
This construct allows us to create experiences that are extendable across channels even as the market invents new ones.
• Recognized as a “Leader” in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies in October 2012.
• We have successfully tackled complex multi-channel experiences spanning mobile, in-store, desktop and tablet for clients like Delta, UNIQLO and HSN.
• Forrester recognizes us as a “Leader” in mobile marketing strategy and execution.
• We continue to explore the future of digital in practical ways in our Emerging Experience Labs, which are stocked with seamlessly connected technologies that provide a physical space for clients to strategize, implement, prototype and employ new ideas.
For example, you can test image-recognition software that identifies characteristics like gender and age before digitally displaying targeted offers in real-time. Or, you can sample 3D video walls, interactive kiosks and other physical “screens” with which consumers can engage via their smartphones or tablets.Back to the top