This is a weekly collection of the New York team's Foursquare check-ins. Razorfish on Foursquare
NEW YORK most check-ins to0CHECK-INS
Which office checks into the most bars? Which office uses the most naughty words on Twitter? Check out the World Champions
As Mercedes-Benz celebrates 125 years of innovation, competitors have positioned the brand as old and stodgy. Our challenge was to introduce the legendary automaker to a younger generation of consumers.
We created a new campaign — Get 4 Tweets, drive 1 mile: The Mercedes-Benz Tweet Race to the Super Bowl. The contest comprised three days, four teams and 1,400 miles.
Their fuel: tweets. In February 2011, four two-person driving teams recruited on Facebook embarked on the challenge, powered only by their online supporters’ tweets. Teams were in charge of creating engagement to literally drive them forward in real Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
The race was conducted on Twitter and chronicled in real time at www.mbtweetrace.com, generating vast amounts of wholly unfiltered content from teams and supporters — and bringing every aspect of the competition to life. As the bond between participants grew, the race reached millions of people and connected the brand with a new audience.
• A 4% increase in consideration Y/Y
• A 7% increase in scheduling a test drive
• A 6% increase in first-time owners/leases
• Sentiment score for MBUSA brand and vehicle increased by 6%
• MBUSA.com visitors increased 5%
• Ultimately, 27,000+ active participants generated more than 150,000+ tweets, reaching close to 25 million people
increase in visits to MBUSA.com
in test drives