Turn your passion to create into a career that pays.
Diversity drives innovation. Different perspectives spur fresh ideas. We’re stronger when all people are represented. That’s true for any area of life, and we feel it especially in our field of digital marketing. That’s why we launched Creative Weekends, day-long conferences in cities across the US to help recruit the next top talent and add some diversity to the discipline.
We’re now searching for creative people in the Atlanta area to help shape the future of design, marketing and advertising. Join us for a day full of education and inspiration about opportunities available within the field and our agency. You’ll mingle with creative professionals while also getting a high-level walkthrough on how things work in our space. Chat with team leaders about possible open roles, internships and trainings. And even potentially score an interview on the spot.
Date: May 14, 2022
Time: 10am – 3pm (Mixer from 3pm – 5pm)
384 Northyards Blvd, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30313
(Subject to change)
- Creative – Overview of our creative process and how it all begins with a strategy
- Production – Learn what tools we use and the importance of team collaboration
- Media – Get an overview of the importance of media and how its role as the output is crucial to the creative process
- Social – Discover new creative opportunities on platforms such as the metaverse, social media, gaming and more
Lunch & Mingle
- Hear from industry professionals on how they discovered the industry, challenges they faced, how they overcame those challenges, and what it’s like working in this industry
- 1:1 time with speakers and presenters
We’re looking for individuals with passion to create — whether that’s coming up with innovative ideas, brainstorming show-stopping creative concepts or developing stunning new designs and campaigns. All levels of interest are welcome, but you must be 21 or older to attend this event.